Water-to-water heat pumps, heat and cool water for hydronic radiant applications like: radiant floor heating, domestic hot water and snow/ice melt. GeoComfort® Compass® Series Water-to-Water geothermal systems allow for constant and uniform heat distribution without hot and cold spots.
Here’s a list of features and benefits per Enertech Global’s product literature. Enertech Global manufactures’ GeoComfort geothermal heat pumps for residential and commercial applications.
GeoComfort® Water-to-Water Features & Benefits
- Innovative mechanical design increases this unit’s life expectancy, increases your home’s air comfort and produces extremely high cooling efficiencies and some of the highest heating capacities on the market today
- This exceptional heat pump is housed in a dramatic champagne colored appliance-grade cabinet. Embossed doors are an example of our unparalleled attention to detail.
- The service friendly design simplifies installation and allows the dealer easier access to your system in order to keep it operating at peak efficiency
- GeoComfort hydronic systems can be used in various applications other than space conditioning including domestic hot water, pool and spa heating, and snow/ice melt
- GeoComfort Compass Series water-to-water units are up to 400% efficient. For every one unit of energy that is put in, the geothermal system collects three free units from the earth.
- Warm floors for comfortable feet, all year long
- Radiating warmth
- Zoning options allow you to independently control the temperature in each part of your house
GeoComfort® Compass® Series Water-to-Water units are also reversible and capable of providing chilled water for air conditioning.Share